I’ve been considering this for a while now, but I was finally prompted to do it when I was specifically asked about it via twitter.
So I added a feed for articles only. Here are the different feeds you can now get:
- Everything - http://joebuhlig.com/feed
- Articles only - http://joebuhlig.com/feed/articles
- Podcast only - http://joebuhlig.com/feed/podcast
And in case you didn’t know it, there are feeds for this discussion site as well:
- Latest topics - http://community.productivityguild.com/latest.rss
- Comments - http://community.productivityguild.com/c/comments.rss
- Productivity - http://community.productivityguild.com/c/productivity.rss
- Working with OmniFocus - http://community.productivityguild.com/c/omnifocus.rss
- Off Topic - http://community.productivityguild.com/c/off-topic.rss
- Meta - http://community.productivityguild.com/c/meta.rss
I know. It’s overkill, but I want things to be as easy to get as possible. Enjoy!