Here’s how I use Airmail + Shortcuts to send a Message URL to my task manager (Things). This would work for any other task manager that has URL scheme, or Shortcuts, support.
- First things first, grab one of these Shortcuts:
- Next let’s setup Airmail.
- Open Airmail + go to Settings
- Select “Custom Actions”
- Create a new Action and name it whatever you’d like
- Next add a “Send To Workflow**” step
- Name it the name of the Shortcut that you’re sending it to (ex. Airmail > Mail Message Link > Things)
- Configure the step, it’s easier to just use this screenshot as reference.
- Configure additional action steps for “Mark as Read” and “Send to Archive”.
- Configure a swipe action, for the custom action.
** Make sure you turn on Workflow in the Services area of Airmail’s Settings.