Im so happy I found this group!

Im so happy I found this group!

(Roberto) #1

Just got here from an email after buying the Omnifocus book (which I am really enjoying)
I am reading some of the posts and it´s like I have found some fellow travelers along the same productivity road.
Cheers to everyone and I am looking forward this forum.
And of course the giveaway!

Tell us who you are and what you do.

I help content creators build a presence online and make a living teaching their passion. I do all the backoffice, tech, admin and marketing while they focus on the content.

I also have a YT Productivity channel in Spanish where I talk about productivity. It´s called El Productivista if you want to check it out.

How did you first get into the productivity world?

I was amazed at the first palm pilot and the possibilities back then of organizing your life using tech. Little did I know I would end up spending most of the time playing with the tools rather than doing :slight_smile: (not complaining !)

How did you find the Guild?

Just got an email offering a giveaway and I ended up checking it out and here I am.

What’s one thing you’ve learned that has impacted you most?

Being productive is not about working more hours it´s about being smart about the hours you put in. My aim is not to work harder but less and smarter.

Cheers everyone!

(Justin DiRose) #2

Welcome @Roberto!

This is really cool! Can you post a link to your channel so others can find it?

So very true! And about doing the things that are right for you, not always for someone else.

(Roberto) #3

Cheers @justindirose !

My youtube channel name is El Productivista and the link is the following:

https://www.youtube.com/elproductivista

(Wilson Ng) #4

It’s always a great feeling when you’re helping others help themselves. Enablement and empowerment are two keys to productivity. Helping others reach their fullest potential will enable us to reach our own.

Yay! Spreading the word!

The Palm Pilot was technology that was way ahead of its time. Back then, there was no cellular data. I do remember an app store for my black and white screen Sharp Zaurus and Psion 3c. It’s amazing how far our PDAs (Portable Digital Assistants) have gone nowadays!