Hello productivity people!

Hello productivity people!
(James R) #1

Hey

Mainly use to do lists using Todoist. Always looking for others to use in case one day I find I no longer need to pay £30 per year for an app! I find my productivity goes stale and I get bored of todoist. I use it for personal lists now and occasional work use.

I hope to lurk around here more!

0 Likes

(Justin DiRose) #2

Welcome @Jr866gooner!

I hope you can find some of the ideas around here helpful!

I used to be in your boat and struggled to find uses for task managers and tools. I felt like I needed to use them to be effective. Long story short – it wasn’t true. But there was a breakpoint in my life where I did need some kind of real system to help me manage things.

Are there any areas you feel like you’re struggling with Todoist in particular?

0 Likes

(James R) #3

Hey! Thanks!

Well mainly, and this may sound daft! I find it a particular struggle to layout my projects like how to break them out separately.

So I know I don’t simply want only work and personal as parent projects and then everything else todos. I think I really need to weed out my structure and perhaps lay it out better. Theres just something I dislike about how it looks right now. In some cases theres no consistency to my projects layouts. Re doing this might just spark some inspiration!

Being android means I cant use the app called things. This was a great app, simple but effective but could be made as deep as needed.

1 Like