Faith-Based Productivity

Faith-Based Productivity

Originally published at: https://productivityguild.com/2018/faith-based-productivity/

A friend of the Guild, Mike Schmitz, is readying his new course called Faith-Based Productivity. This is for you if: you’re serious about making the most out of your life, you want to move beyond quick tips and life hacks, or you’re ready to develop better mindsets about you, your life, and your work. If…

As I had to read quite a bit into the course overview to find, this is unequivocally a Christianity-based productivity course.

I have found everyone here to be nothing short of pleasantly-ecumenical, and I’m sure this course is no exception!

Yes you’re right. @bobbleheadjoe is targeting the Christian audience, so if that’s not of interest, no worries!

Knowing Mike though, his materials will be top notch and at least worth checking out. He has great ideas.

Yes, the course is explicitly Christian as that is a big part of who I am and my faith is the driving influence behind my own productivity journey. It is my spiritual “why” behind all the productivity things. So if that’s not for you, no worries! The sample video will give you a good taste of what will be in the course - productivity principles that I’ve learned and applied with practical examples, supported by Bible verses. I’m definitely not trying to trick anyone or ram religion down your throat. And if you have any specific questions before buying, feel free to ask :wink:

Thanks @justindirose for the mention!

2 Likes