Become a Pro! :guild:

Become a Pro! :guild:

(Joe Buhlig) #1

The Pro section of the Guild is now open! :tada: :confetti_ball:

The full list of perks and features can be found on the sign up page. We look forward to seeing you there!

(Joe Buhlig) #2

(Wilson Ng) #3

Congrats! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone in Pro!

(Justin DiRose) #4

Woop woop!

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

(Joe Buhlig) #5

(Ja'acov Goldberg ) #6

Anyone try Asian Efficiency Dojo? I tried it out for one month. I observed more of a bs facebook setting, than talking about business & productive growth. How is this site different?

(Josh Rensch) #7

I wouldn’t want to compare us as I haven’t been on the Dojo since it’s first month. The guild tends to focus on productivity in the real world. What I mean to say is that we realize there isn’t a perfect world and sometimes productivity systems break down. Some discussions have included using paper versus digital task management and setting up 12 Week Year accountability.

Check out the topics on the free side and see what you think. Welcome.

(Wilson Ng) #8

I never took up on their introductory offer so I wouldn’t know. When you visited, did you mean it’s like my Facebook account with all those memes and random messages? From your description, it sounds like it is unfocused. But the podcast seems to be pretty lively with a lot of topics introduced from the dojo as well as various videos and topics hiding behind the subscription wall?

I would imagine that there’s probably a few interesting posts in there somewhere.